Tuesday, December 11, 2012

we've got mail!!!

Yesterday we recieved our first packages from Greg!! I was very suprised that they only took a week to get here from Japan.
 
We both got a kimono - Mayson still has a little bit of growing to do if she wants to wear hers!!
But as a mom, my favorite thing was the postcard Greg got Mayson from Alaska. I was bawling by the time I finished reading it to her. I won't share it here because those were his words to her, not mine, but it was just further proof of the beyond amazing father that Gregory is. Mayson Pearl is sure one lucky little girl!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. awww babe i love how awesome and cute she looks her kimono already. Love you babe and baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When MacKenzie was a little baby Casey went to Japan for a couple of weeks for one of his trips he did every month for the first 6 months. He picked up her and I both a Kimono too! Her's was also VERY BIG ha ha she just started wearing it when she turned 2!

    ReplyDelete