Thursday, December 6, 2012

This and That

This:
Mayson and I finally got Greg's first package together. It cost $38 to ship the darn thing!! I made Greg a Christmas tree using felt cutouts of Mayson's little hands and that was the smallest box I could fit it in.
And that:
 Maybe it's just me but once I really got to looking at Mayson's footsie pajamas I noticed that Santa Clause appears to have quite the tan!

 It's politically correct Santa I guess. And seeing as Greg finally gets to venture off base in a few days and I told him to be on the look out for an Asian Santa. I'm pretty sure Santa isn't very prevalant in Asian cultures but if he is I wonder if their Santa is a big, jolly, fat, white guy or Mr. Miyagi's twin only in a red suit and beard?!?
 
Plus a little extra:
 
I took these of Mayson yesterday and they almost make me sad because she's starting to look like a baby and not a newborn.
But you wanna know what's really mind blowing... Mayson is now the size I was when I was born. 9lbs of baby seems like a whole lot to be coming out of your... well... you know, lol!
 Bless you momma!
 I'm forever grateful for the sacrifice that you and your lady bits made for me. And for all the other momma's out there with similar size bundles of joy- God bless you all! Me, Mr. Miyagi, and black Santa all agree that ya'll definitely deserve an extra present under the tree!

1 comment: