Monday, December 3, 2012

our Saturday according to Mayson

Today we woke up super early- at my insistance of course.
After Uncle Joshua came home from his 5K,
we went with him and grandma to eat at Johnson's Restraunt.
I then created a giant poop explosion for mommy,
followed promptly by projectile vomit.
After grossing mommy out I felt much better,
so I spent some time on my play mat having a conversation with Captain Calamari.

Afterwards I slept through the festival of trees.
And a trip out to eat at Tokyo Express.
When we finally got home I helped make treats to send daddy.
(Of course my silly mom burned herself!)
I ended the day by being forced to watch cheesy Christmas movies,
but don't worry because I paid mom back for this injustice by keeping her up half the night!!!
 
Oh and ps- mom says you better enjoy these pictures taken with her brand new camera that daddy gave her for her birthday. She's never had a good track record with camaras but she managed to destroy this one faster than most. She blames it on "baby brain" but she somehow managed to drop the camera out of the stroller in the parking lot. By the time she realized it was missing and went back for it the camera had already been ran over by another car :(
 
At least the memory card survived so you can see these pics of my oh-so-adorable face!

2 comments:

  1. don't worry mayson, daddy can be just as silly as mom but mainly with cell phones. i do enjoy the pictures mayson!!! love daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to pick up a new camera there cheap. Mimi needs lots of pictures

    ReplyDelete