Sunday, December 9, 2012

I feel mislead

When one gains close to fifty pounds while pregnant, simply having the baby is little, to no help, at helping fit ones' now gigantic butt into her old size three jeans!
It's not that I even want to be a size three again... I'm okay with bigger... but I'm not okay with where I'm at now.
And being a girl who has never had to diet or exercise before in her life to wear those size threes, I'm at a bit of a loss.
But what I do know is this...
No one ever microwaved themselves to being skinny!!
Never trust the picture on the box!
 

2 comments:

  1. lol I feel your pain! I gained 55 lbs. with Kenzie and 60 with Sydney! I am now done to the 140's and I still have another 20 lbs. to go at least to be done to a normal weight though I like to be around 115 lbs. I can weight up to 130 lbs. on average...I think you'll lose it soon enough you are like me with weight you are normally very small. I think you'll find that the weight is easy to come off in a month or so. We are lucky it's winter right now lol by summer we'll be back in our skinny jeans but maybe not quite ready for the bathing suits...at least not me...stretch marks may be the death of me this go around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started trying to eat healthier and workout when I can so I'm hoping the weight comes off. So far I'm only down ten pounds from when I had her!!! I've got stretch marks to, none on my stomach but lots on my butt and some on my thighs... blah! My friend watches a little girl and when she asked her mom about her stretch marks she told her that she gave them to her. The little girl seemed shocked and said... "When I was inside of you I scribbled on your tummy!!" I thought it was hilarious and completely appropriate. In a way I guess stretch marks are just a little "I was here" sign left behind by our adorable daughters :)

    ReplyDelete