Friday, May 17, 2013

Water Blob!!

I saw this idea on pinterest a while ago and finally got around to trying it out.
All you need is some clear plastic sheeting, duct tape, and a water hose and you can make your very own water blob too!!
It cost less than five dollars to make and it was fairly easy to put together. You fold the plastic sheeting in half (I doubled mine up because I thought for sure it was going to be to thin to hold the water but surprisingly it held fine) and then duct tape all of the sides together (again I doubled the tape!) leaving an opening just large enough to fit a hosepipe in. I added star confetti and a few plastic bugs, filled it with water and then taped off the last little bit and voila.... 







I'll never underestimate the power of duct tape again!!



2 comments: