Friday, May 10, 2013

Homecoming?

Wanna know when the hubby is coming home?
Ha! Wish I knew!
We know the schedule for the various flights back but they have yet to assign who is on each flight. And the not knowing is beyond frustrating.
He could be home as early as a couple of weeks from now or not until early June.
I want to be able to start counting down the days.
I need to start planning our move back to Jacksonville and figure out where we are going to stay if he comes back before June 1st.
I need to pack.
Get a haircut.
Shave my legs and wax my mustache!
Buy a new outfit for his homecoming.
And I'm finding it hard to start on my to do list without having a date for his return.
With the military you can't count on it being real until u get the official date (and even then it can change).
I don't wanna get my hopes up and then be disappointed.
So i'm simply trying to pass the time, waiting for them to assign him a flight and give us a date.
Because Mayson Pearl and I are dying to know when our favorite guy will be back in our arms to stay!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! It's ok to start getting excited! You have waited for this day for so long!

    ReplyDelete