Monday, June 16, 2014

Shameless Father's Day Brag!

In conversations with other moms, I am usually left feeling like I am shamelessly bragging about the hubby's daddy skills... But I'm not going to lie to them... He really does rock, lol!!

He is the lone king of the princess castle
The nightly bath giver.
Frequent diaper changer.
Official backyard explorer.
Sharer of chocolate chip cookies.
Reader of the same story for the 100th time.
Boo-boo kisser.
And ice cream date maker.

When it comes to Mayson there really isn't a job that he won't do.
And just for added bonus points this wonderful man even makes sure I get at least one morning a week to sleep in!!!

In a nutshell the following truly explains how selfless and giving he really is....
Regardless of whether he needs to be up early or not, Greg always gets up at exactly 5:55 am Monday through Friday. While I wrap up getting ready for work he wakes Maysie up, gets her dressed and into the car so her and I can leave for KinderCare. 
Did I nag him into doing this? 
Am I just so completely unorganized that I can't manage without him? 
Nope, neither. 
He helps because he wants to. And there really isn't anything more amazing than that.

I know I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it a thousand times more; Mayson Pearl and I are truly blessed to have him. Happy Father's Day Gregory! 
Rock on and I'll gladly brag on!


Father's Day started with breakfast at Cracker Barrel.


Then we had some backyard water play fun!






And to wrap up our day he put his Father's Day present to good use by grilling out some burgers.


Mayson wasn't sure she liked daddy's new grill. She didn't like the smoke!



This pretty much sums up how she feels about her daddy!! He always brings a smile to her face :)







No comments:

Post a Comment