Monday, December 9, 2013

December fun

To help us get into the spirit of the season so far we have...
Put up some Christmas themed window clings. The floating shepherds and camel are my faves!


Decorated a Christmas tree with stickers.


Attempted to use our fingerprints to make Christmas lights. Mayson was far more interested in smearing the painted fingerprints than making them.


And of course we had to make the classic hand and footprint reindeer. I use to make these with the kiddos in my class every year.



And last but not least I baked my first batch of Christmas cookies (from scratch!!) Mayson Pearl had a blast helping me decorate them but let me just caution you that fourteen month olds and sprinkles don't really mix!! I'll probably be finding sprinkles for weeks! 






No comments:

Post a Comment