Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween- Then and Now

Last year she slept through pumpkin carving...
 
 
This year was much more lively!
 




 
 
 
Last year she was a cupcake. I wasn't going to dress her up but I found her costume for real cheap on Halloween day... 
 
 
 
This year I made her peacock costume.
(And not that I want to toot my own horn but I think it turned out pretty great!)
 


 
 
Maysie isn't old enough yet to really know what was going on but she definitely had fun and was excited about everything.
She loved her Halloween inspired snack. And just like her daddy she ate the chocolate first!
 
 
We took her trick or treating and she was quite the trooper. We only did a few blocks (more for her just to get the experience than the candy) and she walked almost the entire time. At first she would willingly walk up to the door but after encountering her first scary Halloween mask mommy and daddy had to take the candy for her!
 

Then to wrap up the night we gave her a Halloween present to replace all of the candy that she couldn't eat. And of course she loved her Magna-Doodle.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment