Friday, October 11, 2013

Celebrating our first birthday cowgirl style!

This past Saturday we celebrated "Western style" for Mayson Pearl's first birthday. I was so busy setting everything up, and then partying it up with my little cowgirl, that I didn't take a single picture. Thankfully I was able to piece together some pretty good photos of the event (aka thanks grandpa, Amber, Brittany and Ashley for taking photos of Mayson's big day!)
 
some of the decorations...


the food...

and the cake...
(I'm not a baker, nor have I ever used fondant before so you'll have to excuse the lumps and the fact that the cow spots actually slid down the cake! The actual cake itself turned out rather tasty; it was a chocolate cheerwine cake.)
 




And Mayson actually stayed interested through most of the presents...
 
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Mayson's big day with us. We had a blast!!!
 
I still can't believe my baby is one!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment