Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Missing him

Lately I've been missing Greg A LOT!!
The closer it gets to him coming home it seems the more I miss him!
So in honor of how much we miss him, Mayson Pearl and I decided to do a little mini photo shoot for daddy.

I'm no photographer.
But thankfully the model was pretty stinking adorable!
So some of the shots turned out really cute!




Plus I discovered that if you give her a prop that she can either chew on or make noise with she's content to sit and let you take as many pictures as you want!




You better come home soon Gregory! Mayson's spare change jar is growing and I might not be able to stop her from heading out on her own to see you :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You did so good! The last bit of the deployment is the worst because you start to get impatient and a bit nervous of the upcoming reunion...everything's gotta be perfect sorta feeling :) Hope it all goes just right and hope that Miss.Mayson enjoys her daddy spoiling her! I bet she'll have him wrapped around her little finger!

    ReplyDelete